- Reference Data
Provides lists of reference information with standardised codes and names. Current or planned content includes:
- Animal breeds for livestock species
- Crops classified by type with common and botanical names
- Livestock feeds by category with common and scientific names
- Agricultural compounds and veterinary medicines.
You may wish to use the Reference API to:
- Generate a list of standardised names eg. a list of breeds for a livestock species.
- Determine the short code of an item for a particular scheme given the item name.
- Determine the standardised common name given a short code.
- Determine the botanical name for a common name.
- Validate a name or short code.
The Pure Farming API is provided as a SaaS offering and the endpoints that you will be interested in are:
The Breed Endpoint of the Reference API enables the user to retrieve a list of animal breeds and short codes for one or more species.
Animal health treatment, like medication or procedure
- Medicine Products The Medicine Products Endpoint of the Reference API enables the user to retrieve a list of animal medicine products.
Note: Authentication is not required for the Reference API